Parents have more than their share of daily living expenses. So, while they’d love to save for their child’s future, many of them don’t.
Employers across Kentucky can introduce employees to an easy way to save for education by making KY Saves 529 available as a voluntary benefit. It’s a no-cost, low-effort way to differentiate your workplace. Employees can even fund a KY Saves 529 account automatically via payroll direct deposit. For as little as $15 per pay period, payroll direct deposit helps employees:1
- Contribute a consistent amount on a regular basis
- Potentially reduce future education debt for their children and grandchildren
- Fund their own retraining and career development.
NOTE: 529 payroll direct deposits are after-tax dollars.
No added administrative burden.
Employees register for the benefit online, using the same ACH direct deposit system you’re likely using already.
Talk with an on-site Institutional Relationship Manager, who can:
- Help put your payroll direct deposit in place.
- Answer employees' questions.
- Help communicate 529 benefits both to HR/Payroll and employees.
- Lead workshops and benefits fairs (request help for your event).
- Provide educational materials for staff and employees.
Download these helpful reference materials:
Meet your Instituional Relationship Manager:
Additional materials are also available from your Relationship Manager.
We’re here for you and your employees.
- Call a Client Service Representative at 1-877-598-7878, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Join us at an upcoming event in your area.
- Fill out the seminar and event Online Request Form.
1A plan of regular investment cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market.